1. DISCONNECT: Turn off your phone and TV! When you’re working on a task you need to eliminate all distractions.
2. TIDY UP: Clean your room! I know it doesn’t sound fun, but having a cluttered space leads to a cluttered mind.
3. DON’T BE LAZY: Don’t lay around all weekend! Being active stimulates your mind, helping to improve focus.
4. MEDITATE: Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed, close your eyes, and just concentrate on breathing.
5. EAT HEALTHY: Your brain needs good, healthy food to be able to function and focus correctly.
Want to See how even one class can help with your child’s focus
Click This Link To Schedule a Free Class